Hosted Server solutions or Hosted VoIP (voice over internet protocol) is a commonly used internet-based communication service used by businesses looking for an ideal, inexpensive and unified solution for their communication requirements. The hosted VoIP replaces the old-age landline technology and its associated equipment that has become obsolete with time with more capable and modern cloud-based phone systems. And when it comes to finding the perfect solution for your hosted server need, you could not find a better companion for your needs than Call4Web.
How does Hosted Server actually work?
What Hosted Server basically does is that it makes any call that is made converted into digital data packets, which are then transported to the receiver using the Internet, unlike traditional landline technology. It makes use of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Technology that assigns a specific address to the hosted client. For making calls at landline connected, a PSTN (public switched telephone network) is used to connect the client using the hosted server with the receiver on the other end of the call.
Why should businesses invest in Hosted server solutions right away?
Hoster server has now become the top communication solution for many of the top companies in the world but does not mean that small and medium businesses should restrict themselves from investing in these solutions, when in fact, it could become the focal point of their outbound marketing strategy and boost the growth of the business in question by manifold.
Simply put, Hosted Server solutions is something you and your business cannot afford to miss out on, especially if scalability is something you are looking for, and the reason why you should invest in right now is that it has been estimated that by the year 2025, these solutions would become 32X more advanced. So, you can get ahead of the curve and surpass your competitors in the field quite easily.
How VoIP works for businesses?
Unlike the traditional phone systems, VoIP solutions allow businesses to receive a virtual phone number that are not connected to a single stand-alone device, can easily be connected to a mobile phone, laptop, computer, and even a landline. Another point in favor of VoIP systems over traditional systems is that it does not require one to plug in a PBX or other similar equipment to connect; simply connecting with an IP device is good enough. However, you should ensure that you have high-speed internet connectivity to make proper use of VoIP.
There are two ways businesses can make use of Hosted VoIP server: VoIP to VoIP calls and VoIP to PSTN calls.
VoIP to VoIP calls, as the name suggests, is a call between two hosted servers and does not require phone numbers as long as both parties make use of the same application to make and receive the call.
VoIP to PSTN calls are between a hosted server and a phone landline (PSTN). It is what makes them such a valuable investment for businesses, and they can now easily connect with regular customers. A VoIP gateway is required to convert the voice in the proper audio format.
Benefits of Hosted VoIP technology
- Highly flexible: One of the most significant advantages of Hosted Server is its flexibility in allowing clients to choose the uniquely suited tools for the business’ needs. Additionally, several free but crucial features are automatic add-ons like call waiting, call transfer, caller ID, and more that are usually charged by traditional service providers and are highly beneficial to the party using them.
- A built-in backup system: Loss of valuation client data due to outrages is a common occurrence in the commercial sector, but a business can ensure that such a scenario does not happen to them with Hosted VoIP solutions.
- Cost reduction: By making use of the VoIP feature, a business can substantially decrease its operating cost, resulting in greater profitability. And on top of that, this model can easily be scaled up with the growth and needs of the business using them.
- Subscription model in VoIP solutions: Hosted VoIP server solutions are SaaS – Software as a service, and hence one can easily stop paying for these services if they do not require them in the future.
- Cost-effective hardware: The hardware required to set up a competent Hosted server is extremely pocket-friendly.
- Portability: One can even port to a hosted server solution without even changing their number, which is highly beneficial for businesses that have been operating for a while.
- Ease of handling: Lastly, anyone can handle hosted server solutions. One does not even need to be a tech-savvy person, as only a fundamental understanding of the technology in use is more than enough for them to get by. And on top of all that, troubleshooting in Hosted VoIP solutions is straightforward.
Highlights of the Hosted VoIP server and services offered by Call4Web
- Call4Web offers high-quality bespoke VoIP solutions for businesses, with a particular focus on Small and Medium Businesses that are looking to scale their business to meet the demand of the present times.
- Call4Web also offers online training services to our clients where we offer full training on how to use Hosted server solutions correctly, including setting it up, troubleshooting, and more. We also train our clients on how to make the proper use of centralized controls and how they can add or remove employees quickly from the hosted server.
- 99.99 percent hosted server uptime is a guarantee from our side. Businesses cannot function if they cannot make use of the VoIP solution that has been provided to them, and that is why we guarantee a 99.99 percent uptime on our solutions.
- 24 x 7 support facility with a dedicated customer support line so that our clients can reach out to us anytime for any query they might have. Our customer support executives are readily available to sort out any query one might have.
- Call4Web provides premium hosted server solutions to customers at a highly affordable price.
If you are looking for a hosted server solution, then you could not find a better companion for your needs than Call4Web. So, what are you waiting for? Reach out to us right away!